December 21, 2014 / Activities

Was founded in 1901.

December 21, 2014 / Activities

German churches were situated in Zelci (now Limanskoye). 

December 21, 2014 / Activities

Pavlovka village was founded by Russian troops under the command of Alexander Suvorov.

About the district

Since the foundation of the district in 1932 Razdelnaya village was its center. Then, in 1957 this settlement achieved a status of city. There are 86 settlements in the district, which population reaches approximately 56 000. The population of Razdelnaya is 17 300 people.

This region is famous for its water resources. From one side it is washed by Dniester river,  from the other – by Khadzibey estuary. This water richness creates lots of tourism opportunities not only for citizens of the district but for tourists from other countries as well.     

Categories

Go up