Museum was opened in 2007. Basic materials about the history of the school were collected by the collective work of young researchers of the fiftieth. By their common efforts in 1957 an album was created, which is named “Our school” and is dedicated to the forty years of October revolution. Veteran teachers Holdos S.L., Shmakova E.S. And others provided huge assistance in creation of the museum. They have passed lots of materials to the museum that have become valuable exhibits.
On museum stands the history of the school from its foundation till today is reflected. Among the exhibits of the school there are sport cups that were earned by school's sportsmen.
Odessa region, Razdelnaya, Shevchenko str. 56
tel. (04853)5-12-73, (04853)3-28-52
Since the foundation of the district in 1932 Razdelnaya village was its center. Then, in 1957 this settlement achieved a status of city. There are 86 settlements in the district, which population reaches approximately 56 000. The population of Razdelnaya is 17 300 people.
This region is famous for its water resources. From one side it is washed by Dniester river, from the other – by Khadzibey estuary. This water richness creates lots of tourism opportunities not only for citizens of the district but for tourists from other countries as well.